Coretech® Barrier Membrane
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics builds on its advanced fabric technology with its NEW Coretech® materials barrier membrane technology, integral to the new ONESuit® Pro protective suit.
Coretech is a new flexible composite technology platform that enables high performance and cost-effective chemical barrier solutions for any needs. Developed through Saint-Gobain's expertise in fluoropolymer PTFE films and fabrics, Coretech represents a range of new customized composite membranes to meet your toughest barrier requirements.
Engineered For Your Needs
- Polymers, elastomers or fibrous materials on the outer layers for different properties
- Wide range of woven or non-woven reinforcement fabrics to meet any requirements for tensile strength, tear and puncture resistance, etc.
- Assortment of Saint-Gobain fluoropolymer barrier films to meet key performance requirements
|A -- Elastomer, polymer or fibrous layer
|B -- Fabric reinforcement as required
|C -- Fluoropolymer barrier film
|D -- Elastomer, polymer or fibrous layer
Engineered Solutions, Better Performance
- Proven permeation resistance to more than 100 chemicals, including biological and chemical warfare agents
- Durability and robustness
- Light weight
- Non-combustibility and flame resistance
- Easy to fabricate by "stitch and over-tape" or weld using RF, hot air or hot bar
- Wide range of temperature resistance
- Electrical properties (e.g. insulating or anti-static)
- Wide range of colors and finishes
Protective fabrics for highest levels of chemical clothing such as fully encapsulated gas-tight suits and splash resistant overalls. These materials are already used in certified ONESuit® chemical HAZMAT ensembles from Saint-Gobain.
Chemical and biological resistant fabric for use as "single skin" in CBRN shelters and collective protection tents. Excellent UV resistance, "blackout" performance and permeation resistance to toxic industrial chemicals and warfare agents.
Flexible chemical and biological (CBRN) resistant laminate for potable water containment systems used by military personnel to ensure adequate hydration when operating in hazardous environments.
Flexible and robust material typically consisting of outer urethane layers with excellent chemical resistance and anti-static properties. Intended for use in environmental applications such as vapor collection bladders, containment bladders and floating roof seals, and other applications where reduction in chemical emissions is a key concern.